Saturday, November 11, 2006

To Patel with Love


I just got off the phone with a young lady from India. (I'm looking for a good anti-virus and I have always heard the Indians have ancient knowledge of those sort of things). Anyways that was a first, I have never talked to India. I have however talked to Mexico, Korea, Ireland, Holland, England, Thailand, and Dubai. None of them sounded as good as India.

Anyways, she had a very sexy voice and if I wasn't trying to get a refund from her I wouldn't have been very concentrated on the pronunciation of her words, nevertheless...she is gone.

What is the deal with India culture and their preferences for arranged marriages? It continues to america as well, how come? They have to be the only ethnic group that came to america and said to themselves, "You mean you can just screw any color you like? That's not enticing to us, we'll just pretend there aren't any options out there." I respect them goddamit.

Very sexy voice. They must be good in the sack if they only screw each other. I guess what I'm saying is does anyone know of any Indian phone sex lines? Don't be commenting back with 1-900-screw-abu either...I already tried that one, it doesn't work.

Until then, Hari Krishna

No comments: