Thursday, December 14, 2006

...full of holes

horror to glory to coma to ever since that first umbilical snap to back again this circuit open and close open and close open and we keep doing this i can trace it back it is this even line it directs me we'll go on this cycle again it will take bare knuckle rain we'll take the ride i have every fucking memory from every fucking life and i know that i don't need to end up full of holes i don't want to end up like bonnie and clyde but if you'd like to?
and brother bartles and sister ethel and anonymous nicolle and the real brother james i will be expecting you to contact me you all know my home phone. this is the holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but I don't know yr phone... I told you I lost all my numbers for real. please give me yr number so I can call you when I'm in New England tomorrow. Same time zone, no fucking math. Just clean like that, straight up. DO IT. I need you to.
-n.