Friday, December 08, 2006

great things on planet earth?

last night i meditated on the snowstorm. pulled up the blue chair and sat in the dark and watched. the sideways snow. the ufo's. one every 17- 21 minutes. the ghosts in the room behind me, one for every memory. these are my great things on planet earth. there is western new york and lake effect snowdrifts. there is david bowie's : "Hunky Dory" . and there is my precious few. without which i would never be able to survive. the precious few who have a tendency to forgive me no matter how far away I try to be. thank you. and i realized this and i realized that and i think what i need is discipline instead of excuse and a goal that is anything better than just rotting. somehow the game got away. what i used to play ---

i actually became...


i need to go on christmas holiday. atleast in my head. i poured all the decorations on the couch and told my brother : "that's as good as it gets..."


so thank you , the precious few, and merry christmas.

i'm on holiday.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy--
Merry Christmas to you, too. Maybe you should start your own blog, even if I'm the only one who reads it... give me a call sometime. For some reason I don;t have your number stored in my phone...

Anonymous said...

my # is the # we've had for centuries. my welfare phone is broke.
and what do you mean, this is my blog...
bartles and james forever!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what are you trying to dump me? sister ethel?

That's wack!!!

Via con dios!