Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Clearing My Brain II

-Here at the Bartles and James Corporate offices I've been working on fun stuff to do. I keep a scale by the toilet. Before I have to take a bowel movement break, I weigh myself. Then after God's work is done I weigh myself again. This is quite possibly the most important work I have ever done!

-The Super Bowl was boring, but Prince is still heavily underrated in many categories of Entertainment. Interesting correlation here, Prince is from Minnesota and his favorite color is purple. The Minnesota Vikings have had purple uniforms since their inception. Anyway's great halftime show...best since Michael Jackson's like a decade ago.

-Tax time...I need money Uncle Sam, direct deposit motherfucka.

-You wouldn't believe what I do for a job these days, in fact I keep waiting for somebody to tell me to leave.

-Went to a great house-warming party the other night, house was great and all that, but the best part was that I got the chance to reconcile some hurt feelings with old roommates. That was a tough time for me and them, I'm glad we got drunk and hugged it out. I'm done living with good friends that shit never works out for me.

-DJ on Full House could have been a lot hotter, total snafu on the casting there. I don't care if she's Kirk Cameron's little sister...we are living in a different time I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there are a couple of disturbing points being made here.