Saturday, February 10, 2007

"sometimes i could just choke myself with laughter..."


*only thinking in small doses. no more chemicals. or alcohol. just a multi vitamin and a touch too much coffee.


**the empty and useless core of winter. the next couple of weeks are always the worst. not until april is the way i feel. with such a lack of chemicals in my system. i'll stay in bed just because being vertical frustrates me.
***but something told me my luck might change...
i've accomplished something without even noticing. and i feel better evryday.
****winning the world is the easy part. my problem has always been what next? earlier today i remembered my egyptian funeral. a hallucination that turned into something completely different.they put me on a boat and shipped me down the nile. how did i forget it. it wasn't a dream... that was how i won the world...i told myself i wouldn't forget those kinds of things. but i always do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude you should go tanning, take care of that light deprivation. you think i'm kidding, but it might help.

Anonymous said...

that is a real rochester thing. my brother is going to vegas in a couple of weeks - which means he and his girlfriend are on a tanning schedule. i deny the guido part of myself... i'd be useless if i lived on the sun, but thanks for the concern.