Tuesday, February 13, 2007

milk and bread???

The latest from wroc-tv's Scott Hetsko, founder of prince based meteorology and my personal hero, is that today's winter storm ranks a "7" on his "milk and bread-O-meter". This is a scale where 1=Finish What You Got and 10=Stock UP. I'm a bit confused by a ranking of 7. Should I interpret this as meaning I should finish some of what I Got and maybe stock up on a little bit more. Does the kind of bread make a difference? I can't drink regular milk, what about lactaid? Is this all I will need in case of a major weather emergency? It reminds me of KOIN6 in Portland, and their Rate The Day system. If they rated the day a "3" I would carry that feeling with me all day, quarter of seven and the day was already shot...Janet Lomax wouldn't give me this kind of shit, Kevin Williams doesn't fuck around... (but then again they don't measure snowfall in terms of miniature pop stars)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: