Friday, April 13, 2007

drmysterioso- our ladies for you

my god, my good sweet lord, always allows a second chance, and a recompense for what's done. but
"i was drunk" will no longer be an available excuse for me. it's fun when things finally turn around. and i get a day or two off to look at it all. examine. admire. think about getting a paycheck next week and my plan to go to a real barbershop for a fresh cut and a professional shave. I've heard that any self respecting male should get a professional shave at least once a month. i don't know. things to do. not really. pay my brother back. some housework, painting and such. i am going to save some money and move this whole show in a better direction. no more ships to sink. it's just about finding something to let this light fill this room and appreciate it for once. we're not kids anymore. to be continued...

No comments: