Wednesday, April 11, 2007

neglect

It's been rather nice the last two nights to come home from work and see the Yankees soundly stomping on the Minnesota Twins.

But then there's this Bartles and James thing. Which kept my drunk mind occupied for much of the winter, and now which I think I'm just completely neglecting.

These are the in between times. Where I'm working but not making any money. Where it's spring but still snowing outside. Where I've had to pack away most of my unreasonable notions in order to be able to work nicely with people during the day. (did i mention yet that I am the "white guy" at work. the one and only and it's great.)

So, hopefully sometime soon here I'll be able to watch more than just the ninth inning of a game, and think of something to post to this blog better than neglect...

No comments: