Friday, June 06, 2008

(devil) Rays v. Red Sox

Anyone who saw Wednesday's game knew that this was coming Thursday night. I love that post game interview with Coco calling the Rays a bunch of little girls. He's ready for another round. (btw- Shields, you need to connect if you are going to take a swing like that. I am convinced Coco spent a couple hours in the ring sparring before this game)



As a Yankee fan I couldn't be more pleased. I can just sit back, relax, and watch these two teams destroy each other. Or even better, I can watch these Red Sox self destruct. How many Red Sox injuries were there on Thursday night, or even in the last week? What about that bitch fight between Manny and that bald fucker Youkilis in the dugout? That can't be good...


I prefer walk off pinch hit homers for my team. This should be a good Yankee weekend. Summer is here. Four versus the Royals in the Bronx. Not to mention that Posada is back. Now it is time to get serious and remind the A.L. East of who is really in charge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the all-star game looms we are in first place...as usual. Injuries? Dude we are deeper than the grand canyon. I'm not worried.

Anonymous said...

it's more than a month before the all star break and the red sox look weak.