Tuesday, January 23, 2007

THE 100TH POST

Celebrating the 100th Bartles and James post. For census reasons only the breakdown goes :

  1. 59 by brother james
  2. 37 by brother bartles
  3. 3 by nicole never sleeps
  4. 1 by goldielox (whatever became of goldielox?)

100 posts does not actually mean 100 meaningful posts. If we go back to October 19th not much has changed. At least not from Brother James' perspective. At some point I stopped looking for employment and officially retired from life. what a mess.I've quit alcohol and relapsed at least twenty times. We passed through holidays that really did not exist. Stuck in the world war. Stuck in everything. right now my car stuck in a huge pile of snow.

But I'm up always for looking forward. Bartles and James continues on towards another 100 posts. Better Brighter Faster. the rounder we go the faster we get.....

I WANT TO LIVE/ spacehog

Young girl its not only you,But only you can decide.When everythings rosey here,And you've made up your mind.
Then come back child cause its cold outside,You mama don't care and its dark in here,She said, i'm faceless and lonely,I ain't too sure But, I want to live just a little bit more.To shine like an angel, ride like a whore,I want to live just a little bit more.
Want something thats something here,Its more than money could buy.Ten dollars a guitar is a pop back then,Behind the loving she hides.
So come back child cause its cold outside,Your daddy's gone square and its dark up there.You know, i'm faceless and lonely,I ain't too sure But, I want to live just a little bit more.To shine like an angel, ride like a whore,I want to live just a little bit more.
Faceless and lonely,I ain't to sure But, I want to live just a little bit more.To shine like an angel, ride like a whore,I want to live just a little bit more.

No comments: