Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weather Only

Weather will be the only topic discussed on Bartles and James... With nicotine cravings I just want to punch the snow in the nose. I believe in wind chill- I believe in lake effect- I believe this is the storm watching feeling I've been wanting for awhile. It's so bright , even without the sun. My eyes are crossed. Shovelling gives me backache and heart attack. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.pffffffffffffffffffffffffft. what? Let's go sledding tonight! Ha!!!

...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST FRIDAY...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BUFFALO HAS ISSUED A LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST FRIDAY. THE LAKE EFFECT SNOW ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.
MULTIPLE BANDS OF LAKE EFFECT SNOW WILL BECOME BETTER ORGANIZED TONIGHT AS WINDS BECOME WELL ALIGNED FROM THE NORTHWEST. ACCUMULATIONS OF 4 TO 8 INCHES ARE EXPECTED TONIGHT IN THE MOST PERSISTENT BANDS...WITH ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 2 TO 4 INCHES POSSIBLE ON FRIDAY. THE LAKE SNOWS ARE EXPECTED TO DIMINISH IN INTENSITY BY EARLY AFTERNOON.

No comments: