Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yankees win 2 -1 !!!

I have this quiet dead end feeling today. Woke up at 230 this morning and Blazing Saddles was on. Of course I had to watch it. My new thing is getting up early instead of staying up all fucking night. I feel better this week, tethered somehow to a sweeter kind of helplessness... There's about a foot and a half of snow in the yard and every once in awhile a squirrels head will pop up and look around, a very bizarre wack-a-mole scene. I think what was a mild winter has tricked them and now they are really fucked... I just watched the Yankees beat the Red Sox 2-1, the YES network is a truly great thing, today's classic game was from 6-6-06. I need baseball. It is such a time consuming passion of mine. Last year I was too drunk to care but this year I'm already compiling stats and following every trade rumour. I really need something productive to do, retirement is dragging on me!!!

No comments: