Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm paying for something, this is some kind of debt for sure. I have memories that aren't from movies or from anything else I've ever seen. The problem is that it takes so long for me to turn my big fat mind around. Like those time lapse films where a city could rise and set a thousand times and I'm just getting ready to possibly consider it... I remember streets that people tell me I've been on, i can see the moss and the damaged trees, but only like it's being described to me. I don't actually have memories of anything. And since I've started keeping a calender where i physically cross off each day evrything only becomes more apparent, never any easier. If i could just claim bankruptcy on all of those former lives perhaps they'd let me move a bit quicker today. Sunday. Going to the movies, going to Tinseltown. I'll finish this up later...

No comments: