Thursday, April 19, 2007

The First Showdown

Well Don Orsillo, the sox tv play-by-play man, told me the other day that there are no weekend Toronto vs Sox or Toronto vs. Yankees games all season at the Skydome. What a bummer, eh brother James? That would have been nice, maybe next year.

This is going to be a fun weekend, nice weather all the way through, Dice-K on Sunday vs. some nobody named Chase. We all know the Sox own the Yankees early on in the season, so you can take it to the bank that we will win 2 out of 3, you're local bookie know that too so antee up.

I was at the series that we lost five in a row last year, a.k.a, the end of the season and I feel like the team will play strong, even though half of our position players from last year are gone, maybe they will have grandfathered-in emotions.

Oh, btw I heard the new play-by-play man for the radio the other day. Then I got pulled over by a statey, didn't get a ticket, fyi: that's no ticket in last 4 pullovers (I'm due). Now that's what I call Bartles & Charm. Anyways, he sounded OK, but mostly it sounded like he needs a little more time to loosen up.

Best of luck to your team Bro James, A-Rod is looking very hot, reminds me of Pujols' April last year. How'd that work out? Pretty good actually, this is Alex R. were talking about though, I'm mean the guy just doesn't get injured. Consider that your jinx for the weekend, biotch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm pissed that i have to work friday night and saturday afternoon. atleast i'll be able to watch sunday.i hope. money comes before early season games,though. i thought about bringing a little a.m. radio tomorrow but i'll be working in a sub-sub basement and no a.m. radio waves will ever reach me down there.