Thursday, January 18, 2007

television has blown up my mind, god dammit!!!


last night i had to decide between an all new 2 hour
Mythbusters Pirate special -


The Soprano's on A&E (which when edited for basic cable becomes a comedy) -


and two new Modern Marvels episodes on the History channel, one was about glue (naaaah) the other about balls (as in the history of sport balls: soccerball,baseball,etc...)


All of these were on between the hours of 9pm and 11pm. This was too much of a decision for me. It blew my mind up... I tried to watch them all, but ended up missing most of everything. I could never survive in the wild. I survive on luck alone, never on strength or instinct...



Oh, and the season premiere of Ace of Cakes is on tonight....yesssss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what a lot of these mean. Not trying to be pretentious but I don't watch TV. I'm too busy doing other stuff. Like eating vegan and saving the world with homemade "bush sucks" stickers. Oh, don't you miss this place? It misses you, I'm pretty sure.